Our highly efficient Oil Fired Incinerator is widely used to manage the waste from the hospitals to industrial units. Oil Fired Waste Incinerators operate on the thermal destruction principle that assures high performance with low electricity consumption. We are counted among the major Industrial Oil Fired Incinerators Manufacturers and exporters based in India.
Robust Construction :
- Complete Solution - electrical and oil-fired models suitable for all types of waste
- Customized - available in all sizes with accessories, starting from 5 Kg.
- Convenient - Easy to install, easy to maintain and easy to use
- Safe - for the operator and for the environment
- Sturdy - built with MS Steel & well insulated Dual Chamber Construction
- Efficient - 99% Combustion efficiency
- Fuel Efficient - Economizes use of fuel and leaves no unburnt residue
- Trouble Free Performance
- All types of Pollution Control accessories available
- Quick disposal of hazardous hospital waste
- Protect environment & fight pollution by total Incineration
- Eradicate Infection and contamination spreading source
- Maintain clean & healthy pollution free surroundings of your Hospitals / Nursing Homes
Cecon Incinerators are constructed with Mild Steel and the body is reinforced with M.S. Angle. The body is painted with heat resistant paint. Incineration Chamber is insulated with high quality ceramic and rock wool blankets and refractory is made up of high grade Alumina and insulating bricks.
The Incinerator comprises of two chambers, with heating at Primary Chamber 800oC±50o
C for burning waste and Secondary Chamber 1050oC±50o
C for exhaust gas combustion.
Cecon Incinerators are available in two different models :
Front Loading Type :
- Electrical Incinerator
- Oil/Gas Fired Incinerator
A solid and sturdy unit having continuous front loading system. The Incineration Chamber is made of high quality refractory and insulation bricks and are fitted with fully automatic burners to produce high intensity flame to dispose of any type of solid and liquid waste. The burners are operational on fuels like diesel or LPG.HSD. This unit is suitable for disposing large quantities of waste including municipal garbage, mixed hospital waste and dry, liquid Industrial waste. Available in capacity ranging from 10Kg/hr. to 500 Kg/hr.
Emission Norms :
We certify that the emission discharge from Cecon Incinerators shall be within specified limits as prescribed by Central Pollution Control Board & State Pollution Control Board.
Optional Attachments :
- Chimney : The chimney is provided with Strong M.S. Base with Inspection Window and inbuilt ladder. Sampling port with sampling platform alongwith optional attachments of Aviation light, Lightning Arrestor and Earthing Strip. The Chimney is connected through centrifugal air blower for effective removal of emission from the entire system.
- Venturi / Water Scrubber : For removing impurities from the emission and waste out ash contents from the discharged air through chimney. The scrubbing is generally through water but caustic lime solution scrubbing can also be provided to neutralize any gas or acid formation.
- Foul Odour Treatment Unit : This system can effectively remove foul smell if any, generated through Bio-Medical Waste, Industrial Waste, Zoo Waste & General waste etc. This system is provided with impregnated activated charcoal filter for removing any kind of foul smell before releases through chimney.
- Cyclone Dust Collector : This system is provided to remove any solid partial from the discharged emission air. This system form a cyclonic condition and removes the particles which are collected in a tray provided with the equipment.
- Droplet Seperator : This unit is provided to remove any moisture contents from the discharged emission air. This unit is attached after the water scrubber, so that the emission discharge through chimney is free from any moisture contents.
- Ducting : Internally insulated Strong flange connected with gasket is provided for inter connections of Incinerator to various pollution control accessories.
Following are the optional attachments which can be provided with Cecon Incinerator :
- Conveyor Belt Arrangement
- PLC Systems for operation
- Counter Weight movement of waste charging door
- Hospital waste
- Industrial garbage
- Waste oil sludges
- Municipal waste
- House hold / Hotel’s garbage
- Infectious waste
- Security documents
- Chemical waste
- Radioactive waste
- Cytotoxic waste
- Dead Bodies / Animal Carcases
- Primary Chamber : 800oC±50oC
- Secondary Chamber : 1050oC±50oC