Our Ultrasonic Rat Repeller is highly efficient compact solid-state electronic system that is ideal to remove Rat & Pest from any place. Outdoor Ultrasonic Rat Repeller offered by us is highly efficient, thus assures excellent performance with no maintenance. We stand among the distinguished Indoor Ultrasonic Rat Repeller Manufacturers and suppliers based in India.
Cecon Electronic Rat Repellers are available in three different models and are compact in size, operative on 220V single phase. :
- Model : US-2000 : Portable compact light weight equipment having solid state electronically controlled circuit which trigger our high pressure ultrasonic sound waves of 130 decibels and frequency at which these pests communicate. These high pressure sound waves attack auditory and nervous system of Rats as well as most common pests causing pain and intolerable discomfort to their brain and nervous system, which drives away Rats and pests from the area where the US-2000 is installed. These high intensity sound waves are out of range of human hearing of human and house hold pets, so use of this equipment is very safe in any area of application. Suitable for area upto 300 sq.ft.
- Model : US-2000 D.S. : Is a combination of Sonic & Ultrasonic sound waves and Air Ionizer. This complete unit not only eradicates rats but also remove floating dust contamination from air stream thereby serving dual purpose of Rat removal as well as prevent floating dust entering Exchange/Switch room area. Specially designed for telecommunication department, computer Rooms, Control Rooms, O.T. Rooms etc. Suitable for area upto 300 sq.ft.
- Model : US-2000 J : Compact Portable Unit with effective range upto 150 sq.ft.
- Power Supply : 220 V-230 V AC
- Frequency Range : 24000 Hz to 50000 Hz (Variable Output)
- Sound Pressure : 130 db
- Power Consumption : 10 Watts
- Anti Immunity Controller : Pre calibrated knob provided for preventing immunity to pre-selected sweet rate
- 48V D.C. Supply specially designed for telecommunication department (Optional).
- Computer Room
- Electronic Exchanges
- Record Room
- Control Room
- Food Storage & Processing Industries
- Production Area
- O.T. Rooms
- Cold Storage
- R & D Labs